6.05.2009

Swimming + Sprinklers = SUMMER!

Kind of a long post- so hang in there... I know that I am a bit camera happy but I am just in love with the stage Crew is at right now and wish I could just press pause! He is just growing up way too fast!

Last Saturday we took a dip in our pool! It opened on Memorial day so we couldn't wait to go try it out! Here is the little stud catching a few rays (don't worry he had on sunscreen)!





Crew loved the water, but he would not let you let go of him.


Such a little cutie!



I love it! This boy is the sweetest thing! Sometimes he will just grab your face and give you a big kiss!






It was so funny, when we got Crew out of the water he just curled up and wanted to lay on the chair! It was about an hour past nap time! Can you tell?




Life couldn't get any better with this kid around! Crew's hair gets more curly everyday! It is weird though, somedays it is really curly like this and other days not so much! But this is what happens when I don't comb it when he gets out of the tub.

On Monday, Crew and I went on a walk to get the mail and saw a duck, so we went back to the house to get some bread. Crew of course couldn't just throw the duck the bread he had to try to "pet it".

The duck tried to escape in the sprinklers but they weren't going to stop Crew!

He decided to have a little fun in the sprinklers!

Don't worry... he didn't forget about the duck!



Drinking the water!



He ended up eating most of the bread!

Then as we were leaving he found some puddles to jump in! On our way back Crew heard some friends playing. His face lit up and said, "Mommy... hear friends?" He was running by this time and wanted to swing with the "friends". The girls were probably about 5 years old. Crew wanted to be big like them and swing on his own. This was his first time swinging in a big swing with out sitting on someone's lap. What a big boy!

4 comments:

Jared and Jessica said...

So cute! Love the curly hair! Hey if you and Crew ever want to come up this summer and go to Cherry Hill let me know!!!

cari said...

Little kids were meant to be outside. Great pictures. I love the curly hair.

Bell Family said...

Cute post! Ashton has a swimsuit like Crews-too funny. Ashton likes to cling to us too when we are at the pool, but we bought both of them life vests and now they do so much better! Crews curly hair is cute.

Jay, Holly and Ava said...

Crew is such a cute little man! They really grow up fast. If you find a pause button let me know, I need it too!