For Crew's birthday, we took him to Build-A-Bear. Since his birthday was on a Sunday we took him out on Saturday! A cute story that happened about a week ago... I had taken Crew to the mall to find a cute birthday outfit for him. While we were in Gymboree he found a little friend (a cute little girl) who was sitting on the chairs watching the movie in the store. He sat in the chair right next to her, tried to talk to her but she was a little shy. The little girl left and we paid for a shirt. Build-A-Bear was next door and Crew saw the bears. He immediately ran to inside and picked up a little stuffed bear gave it a big hug and said, "I want this one Mommy"! His little friend from Gymboree had also gone into Build-A-Bear. He took the bear and started walking over to his new friend and gave her the bear. My heart totally melted. What a sweet little boy! We had gone into the store to see the bears and the bear that he wanted he gave to this little girl! It seriously was the cutest thing. After that experience, we thought it would be fun to take him there for his birthday!

Still couldn't decide so we had lined them all out for him... he still couldn't decide (I wonder where he gets that from?:)

Crew loves sunglasses. They had some as accessories for the animals, so he chose his dog out some glasses. Good thing he got them for the dog, huh!


When they found out it was his birthday, they let him ring the bell and everyone said "Happy Birthday"!

Naming the dog was the hardest part. We asked Crew what the doggies name was, he said, "Crew". We didn't want Crew to get it confused so Broc and I tried to think of names. Broc thought of Dooey Dog and I thought of Dru Dog. It was a way bigger deal than it should have been. We didn't like each others names so we compromised (30 minutes later)... Doo Dog it is!


Naming the dog was the hardest part. We asked Crew what the doggies name was, he said, "Crew". We didn't want Crew to get it confused so Broc and I tried to think of names. Broc thought of Dooey Dog and I thought of Dru Dog. It was a way bigger deal than it should have been. We didn't like each others names so we compromised (30 minutes later)... Doo Dog it is!














2 comments:
Looks like you've had a lot to celebrate lately. Happy Birthday/Anniversary. Good job taking pictures Crystal.
You guys are amazing to always have your camera ready and capture all of your fun times!! I'm glad Crew had a wonderful birthday!! The slide show was simply amazing. What a wonderful thing to have. I actually like the pics to music than in a scrap book anyway, so GOOD JOB to not scrap book.... It's highly overrated (ha ha)! Anyway, I laughed and I cried. Can't believe that all of the little babies are getting so grown up. You guys are great parents, and it is very obvious that Crew is having a very happy childhood. I love you!! Jenn
Post a Comment