7.16.2008

What we've been up to...

Well it has been a crazy couple of months. There has just been no time to blog. Where do I begin? After Broc graduated, we moved to bigger place in Holladay (I guess anything is bigger than the cracker jack apartment we moved from)! Broc started a new job working in a lab with DNA and genetics. It is really nice to be able see him and not have to share time with the books. We are loving the space and Crew loves to have his own room! He learned pretty fast how to go up and down stairs. He only took one tumble.

Crew is growing up so fast. He is talking up a storm and mimicks anything you say! We have been teaching him to count and the other day as he was sitting in his high chair he started counting his cherrios... 1, 2, 3, 2, 3,2, 3, 2... It was so dang cute! My favorite phrase is "I love you". It sounds more like "I yove you!" He learns something new everyday! I just can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is such a sweet boy, he loves giving kisses all day long! I just love him so much!



Let's just say he LOVES the water! We can't keep him out of it! This happened one morning when my visiting teachers came over. He kept calling the sprinklers a "ba ba". My little fish is loving summer!

1 comment:

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

Finally! That took you forever :) Very cute pics. I love that little boy.