4.14.2008

The Perfect Little Princess!

Perfect little Princess
Look at those chubby legs!
Treyson and Tryker holding their new baby sis!
Jordyn, Treyson and New Baby Sis!



Crew just wasn't sure what to think about the baby.
So Sweet!

On April 12 Clint and Cristee had their baby girl! Broc and I were excited that we were already in town for a few other things and could stop and see the baby. She is adorable! She is only a few hours old in these pictures, and not one red mark! She was 8 lbs 7 oz(I think). And has the cutest little rolls on her legs. I haven't heard the name yet, but I think something after her favorite aunt would be appropriate (j/k)! Cristee was a champ and did the whole thing natural! She was feeling great, bouncing all over the place when we stopped by. I am so glad things went well for you Cris! Well the little baby girl is beautiful, what more can I say?! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Ryan and Erin said...

Only a beautiful woman can pull off a haircut like that, and if I may say, You look HOT! I like it!

Alicia said...

we've made our blog private...you will need to create a wordpress username and the email me the username to be able to see it...just let me know: aliciahinrichs@gmail.com

Meradith said...

Crystal! Finally Becky has jumped on board and I found your blog too. PS your hair ROCKS I LOOOOVE it it looks so great!! I'm a big fan of the short stuff, obviously. Anyways congrats on the new baby in the fam! We are super excited for ours, July still seems forever away though. Cute cute blog you guys look great!