Broc and I took a night out to the temple. It was definitely overdue! Broc's parents watched the boys for us, which was so appreciated! I have to say I have NEVER felt closer to my Savior than I did that night. It made me wonder why I let other things get in the way of going more often.
"This is the marvelous blessing that awaits those who come to the temple. May each of us live worthy lives, with clean hands and pure hearts, so that the temple may touch our lives and our families.
"How far is Heaven? I testify that in the holy temples it is not far at all- for it is in these sacred places that heaven and earth meet and our Heavenly Father gives His children His greatest blessings."
~ President Monson

"In the House of the Lord, we feel the influence of the Holy Ghost and draw nearer to God, our Eternal Father, and to His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ." (October 2010 Ensign)
2 comments:
I just adore you! text me lady and lets get your family pics asap!!!!!!!!!! mwah
Good for you guys. I agree, every time Andrew and I go (which needs to be much more often) I realize that we need to go more frequently. We truly are blessed to have temples so close.
Post a Comment