12.08.2008

Thanksgiving

A new post has been long over due. I can't believe I really haven't posted Thanksgiving yet. Well here it is! We went up to Morgan and ate 3 dinners! Yep I think I gained about 40 pounds in one night! But it was definitely worth it! We started at the Hopkin's for our first round and of course the boys had to play their Turkey Bowl! 

Crew getting a few passes in. Look at that spiral! 







Football is definitely not a spectators sport for Crew. This is him being so mad that he couldn't play with the big boys. The big guys were crazy out there, I was afraid he was going to get ran over. What a mean mom!


Nice catch babe!


Grandpa threw a few passes to Crew! Of course Crew loved it!

Me and Kaibs doing silly faces!


Look at what great manners this kid has... eating dinner with a knife and spoon! 

Crew's favorite part of Thanksgiving... giving Aunt Jilly's doggy kisses!



The night didn't end there... me, Raegen, Aubree, Riley and Chelsey went to South Town for some midnight shopping! What were we thinking. It was a first for us and the lines were crazy long! We got a few good buys that made the trip worth it! 

No comments: