Gettcha game face on! "Rise and Shout..." Saturday we went to the BYU vs. CSU game with Broc's family. The weather was amazing! BYU killed CSU. We ended up leaving early because was BYU was so far ahead. Go Cougs!!!
Hi Durrant Fam, I thought that I would leave you a little note on this instead of sending you an e-mail. That way you will know that I really did look at your DARLING blogsite. You have thee most gorgeous little boy in the world. He must be related to our boys. ;-) Anyway, your game looked so very fun. I'm a little jealous - I'm singing the BYU song in my head right now. Thanks for posting the pictures of my honey with you guys. That is so fun to see. I'm so glad that he got to come see you. Thanks for being so nice to him! We love & miss you all! Crys, love love the hair!!!
I am so EXCITED that you guys have a blog. I have been going through withdrawls not being able to see you guys! Crew is such a ham and so adorable! He has so many TEETH! Porter is getting his first ones in now. We can't see them yet, we just feel the bumps. SO fun times at our house! It looks like you guys are doing so well. We really miss you all. Oh and your hair looks amazing!
Hello! I'm excited that you guys have a blog and that you posted so many pictures. Crew has changed so much and is so adorable. I love his smile. I need to give you a call soon. We played phone tag for awhile. I hope everything is going good. We really miss you guys. love ya, jill
Hi guys, I'm glad to find you on here. Little Crew is adorable! Ryan and I were talking about you guys the other day and wondering what you were up to, it looks like you're doing well! Our blog is ryananderinwood.blogspot.com
Hey Crystal, it's Suzanne Hart from the old BYU 141st ward. How are you doing? I'm so happy to see that you have a blog. Do you mind if I add you guys to our link list? Here is our blog www.thehart-family.blogspot.com
Crystal your blog is so cute! You need to check ours out at groesbeckfamily.blogspot.com. I am also writing to tell you that you got tagged. On our blog you will read the rules!! I am excited to see what you say!
we had so much fun at the game and thanks for the delicious lunch and dessert after the game!!! love you guys ps. Riley and I have a blog RileyandAubree.blogspot.com
14 comments:
yay!! so glad that you joined the blogging crew :) By the way you Crew is soo cute and growing up soo fast!!
yay! I love looking at everyone's blog's. Ours is hinrichs.wordpress.com (Ignore the blogger link)
Glad you joined the blogosphere! Can't wait to look at it when I get home! :)
Hi Durrant Fam,
I thought that I would leave you a little note on this instead of sending you an e-mail. That way you will know that I really did look at your DARLING blogsite. You have thee most gorgeous little boy in the world. He must be related to our boys. ;-) Anyway, your game looked so very fun. I'm a little jealous - I'm singing the BYU song in my head right now. Thanks for posting the pictures of my honey with you guys. That is so fun to see. I'm so glad that he got to come see you. Thanks for being so nice to him! We love & miss you all! Crys, love love the hair!!!
I am so EXCITED that you guys have a blog. I have been going through withdrawls not being able to see you guys! Crew is such a ham and so adorable! He has so many TEETH! Porter is getting his first ones in now. We can't see them yet, we just feel the bumps. SO fun times at our house! It looks like you guys are doing so well. We really miss you all. Oh and your hair looks amazing!
Hello! I'm excited that you guys have a blog and that you posted so many pictures. Crew has changed so much and is so adorable. I love his smile. I need to give you a call soon. We played phone tag for awhile. I hope everything is going good. We really miss you guys. love ya, jill
YEAH FOR BLOGS! CREW IS ADORABLE!
Hi guys, I'm glad to find you on here. Little Crew is adorable! Ryan and I were talking about you guys the other day and wondering what you were up to, it looks like you're doing well! Our blog is ryananderinwood.blogspot.com
Hey Crystal, it's Suzanne Hart from the old BYU 141st ward. How are you doing? I'm so happy to see that you have a blog. Do you mind if I add you guys to our link list? Here is our blog www.thehart-family.blogspot.com
Crystal your blog is so cute! You need to check ours out at groesbeckfamily.blogspot.com. I am also writing to tell you that you got tagged. On our blog you will read the rules!! I am excited to see what you say!
we had so much fun at the game and thanks for the delicious lunch and dessert after the game!!! love you guys ps. Riley and I have a blog RileyandAubree.blogspot.com
Hi1 I love your blog! Crew is adorable! I hope he isn't afraid of me now. Just in case you don't have it our blog is jandldurrant.blogspot.com
Broc and Crys,
Cute kid. Its also good to see you an old friend too. Hope all is well.
Okay I think it's time for a new update.
Post a Comment